Basic rules for the contests are:
For October and November 2004. The topic was, "Making People Better". How you go about making people better is up to you. Yes, this was inspired by a thread on the BBS regarding the future of science fiction in general. It's up to you, run with it!
* * *For August and September 2004. it's "The Project". Something must be built, conjured, designed or manufactured or the reverse, something must be un-built, un-conjured, un-designed or un-manufactured. The idea is to keep a logical progression of events and build the characters around the events. What events you ask? That would be up to you!
* * *For June and July 2004. Triumph! We won! Who 'we' are or what 'we won' would be up to you!
* * *For April and May 2004. For this spring lets look to a fall. The fall of a civilization. Any civilization, any place and any time. Who's civilization? Ours, yours, theirs or other, that part is up to you! There should be plenty of room for Horror, Fantasy and Science Fiction in this topic!
* * *For February and March 2004. First contact. This has to be about a first contact situation. Ours or theirs? That's up to you. It can happen on any planet between any kind of people or things that have never seen anything like the other before.
* * *For December and January 2004. The topic is "Super Heroes"! The character must have a super power. What is considered a super power in the setting of the story is up to you. What is a super power anyway? Super to whom or what?
* * *